NCI and GINTL India Networking Afternoon - 'Intercultural Perspectives: Preparing Teachers for Future Generations
University of Jyvaskyla led GINTL India and the Nordic Centre in India arranged a networking afternoon at Hotel Lalit Grand, New Delhi on the theme 'Intercultural Perspectives: Preparing Teachers for Future Generations.
- Professor Anna-Maija Poikkeus, dean of Faculty of Education and Psychology, University of Jyväskylä
- Dr. Sirpa Eskelä-Haapanen, Head of Department Teacher Education, University of Jyväskylä, Finland
- Mr. Pasi Ikonen, Member of the Executive Board, Dept. of Teacher Education, University of Jyväskylä,
- Professor N V Varghese, Vice Chancellor, National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration, New Delhi
- Professor Poonam Batra, Co-Investigator, Transforming Education for Sustainable Futures - India
- Dr. Gunjan Sharma, Assistant Professor, Ambedkar University Delhi
Indian institutions represented in the academic event included Delhi University, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Jamia Milia Islamia University, Ambedkar University Delhi, Ashoka University, Ashoka University, National Institute for Educational Planning and Administration, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Miranda House, Jesus and Mary College, Mata Rani College, Delhi government’s State Council for Educational Research and Training.